Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Eclipse Plugins for my RCP Application
Eclipse Plugins for my RCP Application [message #466464] Thu, 19 April 2007 10:55 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: saadwardi23.yahoo.fr

Hello,
i am writing a RCP application and i need to run it in linux and windows, so i use the RCP-DElta-Pack and it will exported in the both plattform and ist ok. but when i try to run the Application on a linux machine , i became Errors :

The type org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Point cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

.... and other types.

can you help me to resolve this problem !!

Thanks.
Re: Eclipse Plugins for my RCP Application [message #466484 is a reply to message #466464] Fri, 20 April 2007 07:11 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: peter_ossipov.mail.ru

Have a look at the next topic, please
swardi wrote:
> Hello,
> i am writing a RCP application and i need to run it in linux and windows, so i use the RCP-DElta-Pack and it will exported in the both plattform and ist ok. but when i try to run the Application on a linux machine , i became Errors :
>
> The type org.eclipse.swt.graphics.Point cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
>
> ... and other types.
>
> can you help me to resolve this problem !!
>
> Thanks.
>
Previous Topic:Export RCP for multiple plattform
Next Topic:Where custom perspective stored?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:53:43 GMT 2024