Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » convert eclipse rcp project into Maven2 project
convert eclipse rcp project into Maven2 project [message #466205] Mon, 16 April 2007 11:47 Go to next message
Amgad Hanafy is currently offline Amgad HanafyFriend
Hello,

I have Eclipse rcp project which depends on alot of eclipse jars(plugin dependencies) & opensources.

my company decided to use maven 2 as a build environment So I need to convert my eclipse project into maven project.

Is there a way to do it automatically(command line, plugin) or I have to do it manually.

& in both cases how to do it.

& is there a way to capture these dependencies in my project into maven dependencies in pom.xml automatically or I have to do it myself.

Thnx alot.
Re: convert eclipse rcp project into Maven2 project [message #466316 is a reply to message #466205] Tue, 17 April 2007 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amgad Hanafy is currently offline Amgad HanafyFriend
I found this article
Building Eclipse Plugins with Maven 2
http://www.eclipse.org/articles/article.php?file=Article-Ecl ipse-and-Maven2/index.html

anybody could follow this example and succeeded?
Re: convert eclipse rcp project into Maven2 project [message #1785974 is a reply to message #466316] Mon, 23 April 2018 17:02 Go to previous message
Ashish Tyagi is currently offline Ashish TyagiFriend
you should looks at maven tycho plugin to migrate eclipse project to maven project

https://wts-svn.wellsfargo.com/1fia/branches/FIA-8039
Previous Topic:P2 Endpoints.
Next Topic:How to highlight a text with my plugin?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:51:26 GMT 2024