|SWT Design Patterns available in open source. [message #460666]
||Sun, 04 September 2005 12:28
| No real name
Registered: July 2009
SWT Design Patterns is developed based on past experience in developing very |
complex GUI software systems in AWT and Swing. This approach has proven to
be extremely powerful in terms of software development and management. It
offers the following advantages;
- Focus on what is done than how is done.
- Simple to write standard enterprise software quickly.
- Easy to read and maintain your source code.
- Less coding errors.
- Shorter programs.
- Open source.
- Absolutely free!
SWT Design patterns provide the following special features;
- Simple standardized event handling.
- Automated sash operations.
- Specification based form layout handling.
- Simple menu and toolbar support.
- No hassles with thread ownership!
SWT Patterns is available at
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02178 seconds