Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] CDO 2.0 RC2 on the EMF Milestones Update Site
[CDO] CDO 2.0 RC2 on the EMF Milestones Update Site [message #431047] Thu, 25 June 2009 07:52 Go to next message
Kai Schlamp is currently offline Kai SchlampFriend
Messages: 344
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I just checked the EMF Milestones Update site
( http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/milestones/) and noticed that the latest version
there is CDO SDK 2.0.0RC2 (same for Net4J) and not RC4 what it should be.
But it has propably to do with the overall problem of that update site
(https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=281427)

Regards,
Kai
Re: [CDO] CDO 2.0 RC2 on the EMF Milestones Update Site [message #431048 is a reply to message #431047] Thu, 25 June 2009 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6457
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Kai Schlamp schrieb:
> I just checked the EMF Milestones Update site
> ( http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/milestones/) and
> noticed that the latest version there is CDO SDK 2.0.0RC2 (same for
> Net4J) and not RC4 what it should be.
I can see RC5 there, what it should be ;-)

Better use this for releases:
http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/releases/

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper


> But it has propably to do with the overall problem of that update site
> (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=281427)
>
> Regards,
> Kai


Re: [CDO] CDO 2.0 RC2 on the EMF Milestones Update Site [message #431050 is a reply to message #431048] Thu, 25 June 2009 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kai Schlamp is currently offline Kai SchlampFriend
Messages: 344
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Eike Stepper wrote:
> Kai Schlamp schrieb:
>> I just checked the EMF Milestones Update site
>> ( http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/milestones/) and
>> noticed that the latest version there is CDO SDK 2.0.0RC2 (same for
>> Net4J) and not RC4 what it should be.
> I can see RC5 there, what it should be ;-)

Ok, thats strange. It seemed to be a temporary problem. Now I see it, too.

> Better use this for releases:
> http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/releases/

Thanks, but I want to stay a bit more up to date with the ongoing development (perhaps an
implemented query feature? :-9).

>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>
>
>> But it has propably to do with the overall problem of that update site
>> (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=281427)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kai
Re: [CDO] CDO 2.0 RC2 on the EMF Milestones Update Site [message #431080 is a reply to message #431048] Thu, 25 June 2009 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kai Schlamp is currently offline Kai SchlampFriend
Messages: 344
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
More trouble with the Milestones update site :-(

It seems there are new problems with the Milestones Update Site and CDO now.
On a fresh Galileo install I get the below errors when trying to install CDO (together with EMF)
from the Milestones update site.
I also reported that to the bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=281427. That was
closed in the meantime as the problem with installing EMF are gone. But those with CDO remain.

As I also mentioned before. That CDO SDK 2.0.0RC2 problem remains. It's sporadic. I tried to connect
now about 10 times to the Update Site, and 5 times it tells me RC2 is the newest version.
Perhaps we should watch this. I open a bug report, too.

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/milestones/ features/org.eclipse.emf.cdo.server.hibernate_2.0.0.v2009061 60459.jar
Multiple problems occurred while downloading.
Artifact not found:
osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.xsd.example,2.5.0.v200906151043.

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/milestones/ plugins/org.eclipse.xsd.example_2.5.0.v200906151043.jar.pack .gz
Artifact not found:
osgi.bundle,org.eclipse.xsd.example,2.5.0.v200906151043.

http://download.eclipse.org/modeling/emf/updates/milestones/ plugins/org.eclipse.xsd.example_2.5.0.v200906151043.jar
Re: [CDO] CDO 2.0 RC2 on the EMF Milestones Update Site [message #431082 is a reply to message #431080] Thu, 25 June 2009 19:35 Go to previous message
Kai Schlamp is currently offline Kai SchlampFriend
Messages: 344
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
> As I also mentioned before. That CDO SDK 2.0.0RC2 problem remains. It's
> sporadic. I tried to connect now about 10 times to the Update Site, and
> 5 times it tells me RC2 is the newest version.
> Perhaps we should watch this. I open a bug report, too.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=281567
Previous Topic:Error while installing from the update site with Galileo
Next Topic:[CDO] Listen to passive updates.
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sat Dec 14 07:27:56 GMT 2019

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02766 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top