Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » MySQL drivers error(Unable to connect to database)
MySQL drivers error [message #1858295] Mon, 27 March 2023 20:04 Go to next message
Yuri Villa is currently offline Yuri VillaFriend
Hi,
I've downloaded from "Install new software" the package "Database development" for working with MySQL and connect my databases

Then I downloaded JPA Diagram 1.1 from Eclipse Marketplace and now i can't no more connect to my database, I'm sure it depends on JPA package because it's the second time this happens.

When I try to connect to the database Eclipse tells me that the credentials are wrong but I'm pretty sure they are not, when I try to choose a new drivers Eclipse gives back this error message

"An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
com/ibm/icu/util/StringTokenizer
"

Eclipse version 2022-12
Re: MySQL drivers error [message #1858323 is a reply to message #1858295] Wed, 29 March 2023 03:31 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Do you have a link to this "JPA Diagram 1.1" in the Marketplace? "An error has occurred. See error log for more details. com/ibm/icu/util/StringTokenizer" is an error that occurred when the Platform
shipped a copy of ICU4J that conflicted with the version that already existed in Orbit, used by everyone else. This solution you installed would need an updated release to compensate and be compatible
with 2022-12 or 2023-03..

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Cannot open Perspective "Database Development" despite plugin installed
Next Topic:Eclipse Taking Long To Install
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:11:05 GMT 2024