Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Java Dynamic Web Project CSS File Can't't Update(Java Dynamic Web Project CSS File Unable to replace with new one)
Java Dynamic Web Project CSS File Can't't Update [message #1855601] Sun, 23 October 2022 05:52 Go to next message
Isuru Akalanka is currently offline Isuru AkalankaFriend
Hello, I'm creating a java dynamic web project using the eclipse IDE version
2022-06 (4.24.0). First I created project inlude my index.jsp file into the main/webapp folder then I also created a CSS folder inside the webapp and add my style.css file to it.
After running the project several times in the tomacat server. I wanted to completely replace my old css and indx.jsp with new css html codes. But my new css file didn't get updated. Even I delete the old css file and replace it with my new css file when I check in the browser developer option it still shows the old css code file inside the CSS folder. Only way I'm able to update my css is the inlcude css inside the <style></style> in the index.jsp head How can i solve this?
Re: Java Dynamic Web Project CSS File Can't't Update [message #1855614 is a reply to message #1855601] Sun, 23 October 2022 14:40 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Is Eclipse launching Tomcat, or an outside tool? What, exactly, are the paths for these files in your project?

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:Showing errors on good JavaScript
Next Topic:New Dynamic Web Project doesn't run
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:17:33 GMT 2024