Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » OPC UA core server disconnnect(Random disconnect of server)
OPC UA core server disconnnect [message #1855057] Mon, 26 September 2022 16:44 Go to next message
Hadi EL RADI is currently offline Hadi EL RADIFriend
Hello all,

After many trials I can not seem to find a solution to this problem.. So I am trying my luck hoping an expert passes by
The OPC server keep disconnecting randomly after sometimes 1hour or 10hour or 48hours of running and sending out data without any issue.

The error messages I get are typically :
"MSVCP140.dll" defective module
"ntdll.dll" defective module

Before it lags, I have this kind of message :

09:40:31.667 | Server Node | OpenOpcUaCoreServer - None ... | Error 'BadCommunicationError' was returned during OpenSecureChannel
09:40:18.196 | Server Node | OpenOpcUaCoreServer - None ... | Error 'BadCommunicationError' was returned during OpenSecureChannel
09:40:04.733 | Server Node | OpenOpcUaCoreServer - None ... | Error 'BadCommunicationError' was returned during OpenSecureChannel
09:39:56.542 | Server Node | OpenOpcUaCoreServer - None ... | Connection status of server 'OpenOpcUaCoreServer - None - None (uatcp-uasc-uabinary)' changed to 'ConnectionErrorApiReconnect'.
08:30:56.179 | AddressSpaceModel | OpenOpcUaCoreServer - None ... | Browse succeeded.
08:30:55.067 | AddressSpaceModel | OpenOpcUaCoreServer - None ... | Browse succeeded.

BadCommunicationError during 1 hour before I manually stop the server and restart it again (but I lose data during the meantime)
It is a windows 10 system with admin rights.

Hope someone can help, thanks
Re: OPC UA core server disconnnect [message #1855059 is a reply to message #1855057] Mon, 26 September 2022 18:35 Go to previous message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,
Is this the OPC UA server inside 4diac FORTE? Or are you connecting from 4diac FORTE to this server? In both cases I fear you need to forward this questions to the OPC UA providers. In our case open62541.
Alois
Previous Topic:OPC UA Connection (Error: BadSecurityChecksFailed)
Next Topic:Subscriber and Publisher block be used for the structure of the OPAS/user defined one
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:05:50 GMT 2024