Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Mosquitto » mqtt mosquitto disconnects on some clients
mqtt mosquitto disconnects on some clients [message #1854527] Tue, 23 August 2022 21:23 Go to next message
Filipe Dias is currently offline Filipe DiasFriend
Hi!

I'm going through a situation that I don't understand very well.

Recently my mosquitto broker just started crashing on some clients. In some clients the service is disconnected and in others it is not.

Is there something that makes the broker crash only on some clients? It is not the internet because it falls at once on more than one client who have different networks.

Thanks!
Re: mqtt mosquitto disconnects on some clients [message #1854795 is a reply to message #1854527] Sun, 11 September 2022 10:23 Go to previous message
Matt  Landlord is currently offline Matt LandlordFriend
Not sure what might be the problem here. The reason might be the broker or the poor connection quality.
The best I can suggest is to dig into this article: https://cedalo.com/blog/mqtt-connection-beginners-guide/ because it explains how an MQTT broker and a client establish a connection. It starts with the very basics and then moves to explain how to enable a stable MQTT connection. You can compare what you have to the examples presented in the article.
I recommend visiting the Cedalo forum, where guys specialize in tackling Mosquitto tech issues.

[Updated on: Wed, 21 September 2022 21:25]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Issues with SparkplugB payloads
Next Topic:Mosquitto with TLS on Kubernetes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:14:21 GMT 2024