Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Code of Services.java in PropertiesViewTutorial(Could not find the code in file Services.java)
Code of Services.java in PropertiesViewTutorial [message #1853232] Thu, 23 June 2022 13:44 Go to next message
Izumi Aozaki is currently offline Izumi AozakiFriend
Hi,

I'm new to Sirius and I'm trying to follow the tutorials to get familiar with Sirius. I've already finish CompartmentsTutorial and currently working on CompartmentsTutorial.

It seems that several services are used in this tutorial which should be defined in Services.java file. How can I get the implements of these functions?

Thanks!
Re: Code of Services.java in PropertiesViewTutorial [message #1853294 is a reply to message #1853232] Mon, 27 June 2022 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,
I'm not sure how up to date they are, but maybe you can find the mssing services in this solutions file: https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/4.0.x/resources/getstarted/compartments-tutorial-solution-full.zip
I thought these were referenced in the tutorials somewhere but I can't find the pointers. I'll investigate.

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Code of Services.java in PropertiesViewTutorial [message #1853300 is a reply to message #1853294] Mon, 27 June 2022 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Actually, if you have the "Sirius Samples" feature installed (available from the update site, pre-installed if you use Obeo Designer), you can get the solutions for the various tutorials solutions as example projects using "New > Example..." and then in the "Sirius Samples" category.

index.php/fa/42240/0/

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Code of Services.java in PropertiesViewTutorial [message #1853310 is a reply to message #1853300] Mon, 27 June 2022 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Izumi Aozaki is currently offline Izumi AozakiFriend
Thank you for your reply!

I've tried to follow the tutorial based on the example provided. But unfortunately, code such as
potentialChild()
is not involved.
Re: Code of Services.java in PropertiesViewTutorial [message #1861738 is a reply to message #1853232] Tue, 31 October 2023 16:46 Go to previous message
peppa nwpu is currently offline peppa nwpuFriend
Hello, I am watching the BasicFamily property view tutorial. I found that java service is used in this tutorial. I want to know how to call java service in the property view editor. And, is there any source code for this project?

index.php/fa/43660/0/
  • Attachment: 111.png
    (Size: 72.78KB, Downloaded 42 times)
Previous Topic:Integrating Xtext and Sirius
Next Topic:Vertical and horizontal stacks not showing children
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:10:42 GMT 2024