Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » How to reference external modules?
How to reference external modules? [message #1852759] Fri, 03 June 2022 07:21 Go to next message
Yves BERNARD is currently offline Yves BERNARDFriend
I would like to share/reuse modules (either ATL or SimpleOCL ones) among miscellaneous transformation projects.

How to specify the "uses" directives in order to reference those "external" modules?

I tried to rely on "linked resources" but it looks like ATL does not recognize them.

Yves
Re: How to reference external modules? [message #1852802 is a reply to message #1852759] Sat, 04 June 2022 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

ATL/EMFTVM relies on the concept of "module path", modeled after Java's classpath. See https://wiki.eclipse.org/ATL/EMFTVM#Module_import for an example of a (comma-separated) path definition, where EMFTVM looks up modules on multiple paths. Module paths are made up of any valid EMF URI, which can be workspace paths, filesystem paths, plug-in paths, registered namespace URIs, etc.

Cheers,
Dennis
Re: How to reference external modules? [message #1852902 is a reply to message #1852802] Fri, 10 June 2022 05:58 Go to previous message
Yves BERNARD is currently offline Yves BERNARDFriend
Hi Dennis,
Thank you, I missed that.

Yves
Previous Topic:ATL Helper Context Assignment
Next Topic:Is this an ATL bug?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:02:44 GMT 2024