Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » Highlight Row reorder swapping of rows(Highlighting swapped rows uses old label)
Highlight Row reorder swapping of rows [message #1851877] Wed, 20 April 2022 17:45 Go to next message
Marc Ernst is currently offline Marc ErnstFriend
Hi,
I swap rows using row reorder layer. This is working fine, but when I try to highlight the swapped rows using a label accumulator, it highlights previously swapped rows in addition. I have a list with the swapped rows, which I clear all the time a new row reordering happens and I update the list accordingly.
I currently also clear the list on mousedown. It is strange, because there is no highlight if I keep the mouse button pressed, but afterwards it's highlighting again the previous swapped row. Seems like there is a cache. I found one label cache in the layercell and tried to override it. Still, it does not work. More static labels to style disabled items are working fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Marc
Re: Highlight Row reorder swapping of rows [message #1851881 is a reply to message #1851877] Wed, 20 April 2022 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
Sorry but without details on your label accumulator it is hard to tell. Maybe an index/position issue.
Re: Highlight Row reorder swapping of rows [message #1851923 is a reply to message #1851881] Thu, 21 April 2022 17:50 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
BTW, the label stack is calculated on each paint request. There is no label cache that lives longer. That said, I assume there is something wrong with your label accumulator.
Previous Topic:Combine Excel-like filters and drop-down lists with text search in the same table
Next Topic:Nebula NatTable Integer column Sorting
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:30:05 GMT 2024