Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Compilation of Acceleo module failing using acceleo maven plugin
Compilation of Acceleo module failing using acceleo maven plugin [message #1850789] Thu, 17 March 2022 05:55 Go to next message
Lavya Thippabathini is currently offline Lavya ThippabathiniFriend
Hi,

I am using acceleo code generator to perform model to text transformation.

when tried to compile acceleo module (file with .mtl extension) using acceleo-maven plugin, build is failing in eclipse.

compiling acceleo module (file with .mtl extension) with java file that comes by default at the time of module creation , the bulld was successful and also target file is generated.

My query is if there is any change in output file generated ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,
Lavya
Re: Compilation of Acceleo module failing using acceleo maven plugin [message #1850794 is a reply to message #1850789] Thu, 17 March 2022 08:46 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Sorry, I seem to be the only person who answers promptly on this list even though I haven't been an Acceleo user for the last eight years. So pending a better informed reply ...

I have no idea of the intricacies of Acceleo and Maven but I found that Acceleo's ability to compile as part of a Buckminster build was unpredictable. I suspect that a Maven/Tycho usage is equally troublesome. In previous posts, I have recommended that that you rely on interactive production of the *.emtl file and treat that as a GIT-managed source for downstream builds.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:Acceleo or Xtend , to be used for model to text transformation
Next Topic:Generating seperate folders for the generated code
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:12:05 GMT 2024