Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Login id for this website(Determining the login id for this website)
Login id for this website [message #1850669] Sun, 13 March 2022 20:27
Sam Hobbs is currently offline Sam HobbsFriend
I have not yet used these forums much. Today when I tried to login the login page kept using http://SimpleSamples.info as my user name. I do not know where that was coming from but I assume that is not relevant to the forum software.

I was able to get a password reset sent to the email address I was expecting to be what I use for this site so I knew that was valid.

I just am not sure what I should use in the future for signing in. I think the user name that worked was the email address. In my account settings it shows my login as being my email address except with a period instead of an @. If the @ gets converted to a period and my email address can be used either with an @ or with a period instead of @ then that explains everything.

Most of my passwords are stored in a database and I have now done that for this site so it will not be as confusing for me in the future but this issue might be relevant to others in the future.
Previous Topic:Unable to connect Eclipse Marketspace
Next Topic:libIEC61850 MMS server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 06 04:15:16 GMT 2022