Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Provide custom DAnalysisSessionImpl
Provide custom DAnalysisSessionImpl [message #1850376] Mon, 28 February 2022 09:47
Ali AKAR is currently offline Ali AKARFriend
Hi,

Sirius provides an extension point org.eclipse.sirius.sessionFactory to contribute a factory and we can create our custom session using our custom contributed factory.

I need to change a bit the behavior of the DAnalysisSessionImpl but as it is in an internal package it's not recommended to be overriden.

When I create my own CustomDAnalysisSessionImpl which extends DAnalysisSessionEObjectImpl and implements Session, DAnalysisSession, ResourceSyncClient, I face the issue that DAnalysisSessionImpl is casted at many place of the code and also used as parameter of some methods without using the interface DAnalysisSession.

Below are some example where the cast is done:

#org.eclipse.sirius.diagram.business.internal.dialect.DiagramDialectServices.createRepresentation(String, EObject, RepresentationDescription, Session, IProgressMonitor)

#org.eclipse.sirius.business.api.dialect.AbstractRepresentationDialectServices.copyRepresentation(DRepresentationDescriptor, String, Session, IProgressMonitor)

#org.eclipse.sirius.business.internal.session.danalysis.SemanticResourcesUpdater.SemanticResourcesUpdater(DAnalysisSessionImpl)

So I wonder why the interface DAnalysisSession is not used and what is the best way to provide a custom Session.

Thank you in advance for you feedback.
Ali
Previous Topic:Conditional Style Based on Theme - Light vs Dark Mode
Next Topic:Select in Property View does not show anything
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:34:43 GMT 2024