Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » [SOLVED] Content Assist doesn't suggest jdk.* classes(Preferences -> Java -> Appearance -> Type Filters)
[SOLVED] Content Assist doesn't suggest jdk.* classes [message #1849872] Sun, 06 February 2022 05:30 Go to next message
Nader Jafari is currently offline Nader JafariFriend
I configured my project to use a Project Panama EA JDK, I can use jdk.incubator.foreign.* manually but Content Assist and Quick Fix don't suggest/fix anything from this package.

Is there a way to configure Content Assist or something?

(I've looked into Preferences->Java->Editor->Content Assist, No luck there)

[Updated on: Sun, 06 February 2022 07:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Content Assist doesn't suggest jdk.* classes [message #1849873 is a reply to message #1849872] Sun, 06 February 2022 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
It's a little subtle, but if you look carefully at the Content Assist preference you'll see there is a "Sorting and Filtering" section with a "type filters" link. You need to follow that link. I expect jdk.* is check marked...

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Content Assist doesn't suggest jdk.* classes [message #1849874 is a reply to message #1849873] Sun, 06 February 2022 07:38 Go to previous message
Nader Jafari is currently offline Nader JafariFriend
Thank you very much! It's a sneaky little link of sorts to Java->Apperance->Type Filters.
Previous Topic:How to keep simple getters/setters on the same line?
Next Topic:Eclipse doubt
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:51:38 GMT 2024