Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Close dialog box from Control Buttons
Close dialog box from Control Buttons [message #1849732] Mon, 31 January 2022 13:10 Go to next message
Simon Tulia is currently offline Simon TuliaFriend
Hello all,

I defined a double click action in odesign file that opens a dialog box. In this dialog box, I have traditional OK and Cancel buttons. I want to add some more buttons in the Default Group. I am able to do some actions that I needed when I click the buttons by calling some Java services. However, since these buttons are not Dialog Buttons, I cannot close the dialog box automatically after I clicked the button. So, I wonder is it possible to close a dialog box by clicking a button that is located in a group in the dialog box? If it is yes, how can I do it? Should I do it programmatically or from the odesign?

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Mon, 31 January 2022 13:10]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Close dialog box from Control Buttons [message #1850912 is a reply to message #1849732] Tue, 22 March 2022 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hakan  Yüksek is currently offline Hakan YüksekFriend
Simon Tulia wrote on Mon, 31 January 2022 13:10
Hello all,

I defined a double click action in odesign file that opens a dialog box. In this dialog box, I have traditional OK and Cancel buttons. I want to add some more buttons in the Default Group. I am able to do some actions that I needed when I click the buttons by calling some Java services. However, since these buttons are not Dialog Buttons, I cannot close the dialog box automatically after I clicked the button. So, I wonder is it possible to close a dialog box by clicking a button that is located in a group in the dialog box? If it is yes, how can I do it? Should I do it programmatically or from the odesign?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Simon, Did you solve your problem? I have the same issue. I am trying to close dialog within java service but I don't know that how should I access to Dialog Box from java services.
Re: Close dialog box from Control Buttons [message #1851078 is a reply to message #1850912] Sun, 27 March 2022 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon Tulia is currently offline Simon TuliaFriend
Hello Hakan, I have not figured it out yet. Actually, I am planning to have a look at the source code and identify how dialog buttons make the difference. If I can figure it out, I will answer it here.
Re: Close dialog box from Control Buttons [message #1852590 is a reply to message #1851078] Wed, 25 May 2022 13:13 Go to previous message
Hakan  Yüksek is currently offline Hakan YüksekFriend
Simon Tulia wrote on Sun, 27 March 2022 11:22
Hello Hakan, I have not figured it out yet. Actually, I am planning to have a look at the source code and identify how dialog buttons make the difference. If I can figure it out, I will answer it here.

Hi Simon, Did you find any solution for this problem?
Previous Topic:How to save the value of a checkbox? (Sirius Specifier)
Next Topic:Highlight shortest path between two selected nodes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:19:02 GMT 2024