Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Is there any way to hide some unnecessary options in the properties interface(In properties, I want to hide something I don't need. As shown in the figure, for example, I only need to show UML, profile and style. Does papyrus support meeting my requirements)
Is there any way to hide some unnecessary options in the properties interface [message #1849010] Wed, 29 December 2021 11:36 Go to next message
Zhikun Chen is currently offline Zhikun ChenFriend
In properties, I want to hide something I don't need. As shown in the figure, for example, I only need to show UML, profile and style. Does papyrus support meeting my requirements.

Thank you very much for your advice
  • Attachment: 1.png
    (Size: 44.60KB, Downloaded 146 times)
Re: Is there any way to hide some unnecessary options in the properties interface [message #1849022 is a reply to message #1849010] Wed, 29 December 2021 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
Eclipse Papyrus for Robotics (https://www.eclipse.org/papyrus/components/robotics/) is a nice example to what extend you can customize Eclipse Papyrus.
/Carsten
Re: Is there any way to hide some unnecessary options in the properties interface [message #1849033 is a reply to message #1849022] Thu, 30 December 2021 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for your reply. But I don't know how to customize papyrus
Re: Is there any way to hide some unnecessary options in the properties interface [message #1849034 is a reply to message #1849022] Thu, 30 December 2021 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you for your reply. But I don't know how to customize papyrus, could you give me some advice
Re: Is there any way to hide some unnecessary options in the properties interface [message #1849040 is a reply to message #1849034] Thu, 30 December 2021 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
The Eclipse Papyrus developers guide is an IMHO good starting point
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus/Papyrus_Developer_Guide
Re: Is there any way to hide some unnecessary options in the properties interface [message #1849142 is a reply to message #1849040] Wed, 05 January 2022 09:44 Go to previous message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
In case of Papyrus for Robotics, you can look specifically at the plugin oep.robotics.simplifiedui. The class RoboticPartListener (de)activates tabs of the property view depending on the architecture context using the internal class ContextConfigurator.
Another interesting plugin in this context is oep.robotics.hideui that hides UI elements via extension points in the plugin.xml. However, I don't recommend the latter in general, as UI items stay hidden regardless of the editor that is currently open.

HTH

Ansgar
Previous Topic:problem saving a diagram after assigning a stereotype
Next Topic:Why can a stereotype extend a stereotype in profile in papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 06:20:25 GMT 2024