Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Unable to find the resource: /META-INF/BenchmarkList(Setup of github projec in Eclipse)
Unable to find the resource: /META-INF/BenchmarkList [message #1848191] Wed, 24 November 2021 14:15
Laurian Angelescu is currently offline Laurian AngelescuFriend
The sample project is ready-to-run @ https://github.com/langelescu/java-json-benchmark.

It is a forked Github repository setup to build in Gradle for which I created a Eclipse 2021-09 workspace. I am trying to run it 1) from the development environment Eclipse or 2) command line but encountering two errors:

If I run it from Eclipse with Run configuration arguments "deser --apis stream --libs jackson,genson", I get:
Quote:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: ERROR: Unable to find the resource: /META-INF/BenchmarkList at org.openjdk.jmh.runner.AbstractResourceReader.getReaders(AbstractResourceReader.java:98) at org.openjdk.jmh.runner.BenchmarkList.find(BenchmarkList.java:122) at org.openjdk.jmh.runner.Runner.internalRun(Runner.java:263) at org.openjdk.jmh.runner.Runner.run(Runner.java:209) at com.github.fabienrenaud.jjb.Cli$AbstractCommand.run(Cli.java:110) at com.github.fabienrenaud.jjb.Cli.main(Cli.java:40)

If I run it from the command line with command ./run deser --apis stream --libs jackson,genson, I get:
Quote:
Exception in thread "main" io.airlift.airline.ParseArgumentsUnexpectedException: Found >unexpected parameters: [genson] at io.airlift.airline.Cli.validate(Cli.java:194) at io.airlift.airline.Cli.parse(Cli.java:132) at io.airlift.airline.Cli.parse(Cli.java:108) at io.airlift.airline.Cli.parse(Cli.java:103) at com.github.fabienrenaud.jjb.Cli.main(Cli.java:40)

Both usages are correct as per the readme in the original repository. I suspect it is a configuration problem that creates both issues. How do I fix it?
Previous Topic:Content Assist Lag when typing a new object with
Next Topic:Content Assist Lag when typing a new object.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:07:11 GMT 2024