Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » [Model2Doc] Why some stereotype properties are not available in the selection dialog(In particular in the element Stereotype Property Reference Part Template in the field PropertyName)
[Model2Doc] Why some stereotype properties are not available in the selection dialog [message #1848082] Fri, 19 November 2021 10:50 Go to next message
Yoann Farré is currently offline Yoann FarréFriend
Hello,

I don't understand one behavior in model2doc.

When trying to select a property name in an element stereotype property Reference Part Template, I can't select some properties of a stereotype.

index.php/fa/41338/0/

But they are available in the stereotype.

index.php/fa/41339/0/

I found no rule for that because I have other similar properties of other stereotypes which are well available.

I join a model and some screenshots to illustrate my issue.

If anyone has a clue for that? Is it a bug? Is it due to the profile used (here it is "deployment")?

Thank you.
Regards.
Yoann.

• Attachment: screen1.png
    (Size: 49.58KB, Downloaded 346 times)
  • Attachment: screen2.png
    (Size: 4.69KB, Downloaded 327 times)
  • Attachment: ComplexSM.zip
    (Size: 29.62KB, Downloaded 115 times)
Re: [Model2Doc] Why some stereotype properties are not available in the selection dialog [message #1848227 is a reply to message #1848082] Thu, 25 November 2021 13:33 Go to previous message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello Yoann,
I don' t have the profiles you are using in my workspace to test your real usecase. Did you notice that it exists "Stereotype Property Reference" and "Stereotype Property Attribute As Paragraph". The first one is used for references (complex types) and the second one is used for properties of stereotype typed with a PrimitiveType (String, Int, ...).

What are the properties you didn't found ?

Regards,
/Vincent
Previous Topic:missing Label after Import Model
Next Topic:"Show\Hide related link" dependency to containment of link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:32:33 GMT 2024