Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Simulator 4DIAC
Simulator 4DIAC [message #1847743] Thu, 04 November 2021 20:00 Go to next message
Juan Camilo Solarte Rivera is currently offline Juan Camilo Solarte RiveraFriend
Hello, I hope you are very well.

This post is to ask a question. I have been working on 4DIAC and uploading the boot-files to the relevant devices. However, I wonder if there is a way to monitor what is happening within the code, once the file is loaded on the device. That is, somehow I can visualize what is happening in the blocks like when using 4DIAC, but once the boot-file has been loaded on the device?

Thank you very much to anyone who can answer me
Re: Simulator 4DIAC [message #1847744 is a reply to message #1847743] Thu, 04 November 2021 20:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

Hi,

yes if you have the application corresponding to the boot file in 4diac IDE and you have a TCP connection to your device you can set the TCP address of your device in the system configuration. Afterwards by enabling monitoring you can watch your application.

I hope this helps and is the answer you are looking for.

PS there is a rudimentary upload feature (i.e., loading the current application from the device into 4diac IDE) but I haven't used that so far. So I don't know if that works for you.
Re: Simulator 4DIAC [message #1847754 is a reply to message #1847744] Fri, 05 November 2021 15:16 Go to previous message
Juan Camilo Solarte Rivera is currently offline Juan Camilo Solarte RiveraFriend
THANKS!!!!!
Previous Topic:Unable to compile Forte with OPC-UA
Next Topic:HELP: Eclipse Forte Build in keil
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:26:18 GMT 2024