Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Connecting Viewpoint Specification Project to Sirius Web
Connecting Viewpoint Specification Project to Sirius Web [message #1847209] Tue, 19 October 2021 12:06 Go to next message
Andre Seecamp is currently offline Andre SeecampFriend
Hello everyone,

Up until now I simply added the Odesign file to the Sirius Web Sample Application folder and put it there in the resource folder. Then I could simply reference the odesign file in "SampleSiriusConfiguration,java" with "description/myFile.odesign".

When I took a look at the Flow-Designer I saw that they import the whole Viewpoint Specification Project(fr.obeo.dsl.designer.sample.flow.design) with Maven and leave the .odesign file in the VSP. Now they are still able to reference to the odesign file in the same way I did with "description/flow.odesign".

When I now import my VSP with Maven and want to reference the odesign file in the same way they did I receive an error that the file does not exist.
( "class path resource [description/myFile.odesign] cannot be opened because it does not exist")

The way the flow project is exported is rather complicated with Maven Tycho and a parent/child strucuture.

Is there a right way to connect the VSP to Sirius Web? How would that look like?

I am asking this question, because I encounter an error when I want to use AQL in Sirius Web and I suspect that not using the VSP is the reason for the error. (I already made a post about the problem earlier)

I would appreciate your help!

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2021 12:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Connecting Viewpoint Specification Project to Sirius Web [message #1847287 is a reply to message #1847209] Thu, 21 October 2021 17:38 Go to previous message
Andre Seecamp is currently offline Andre SeecampFriend
Okay, that was an easy fix. The folder with the odesign wasnt configured as a resource folder
Previous Topic:Sirius Web DSL
Next Topic:Problem When Deleting Relation Based Edge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:31:47 GMT 2024