Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Junitreport failed jenkins build doesn't generate report(Failed junitreport doesnt generate until next build is successful)
Junitreport failed jenkins build doesn't generate report [message #1847065] Wed, 13 October 2021 12:21 Go to next message
Jen Pen is currently offline Jen PenFriend
I'm using jenkins ant to generate a html report via the build.xml

<property name="report.dir" value="test\reports" />
<target name="generateReport">
<junitreport todir="${report.dir}">
  <fileset dir="${report.dir}">
    <include name="*.xml" />
  </fileset>`
  <report format="frames" styledir="C:\program files (x86)\apache-ant-1.9.16\etc" todir="./report/html" />
 </junitreport>
 </target>
</project>

If the jenkins build is successful it will generate a html report immediately but if failed it will not, the failed report will only get generated if the next build is successful. I wonder if there is any solution to solve this?

Thanks
Re: Junitreport failed jenkins build doesn't generate report [message #1847071 is a reply to message #1847065] Wed, 13 October 2021 15:31 Go to previous message
Rolf Theunissen is currently offline Rolf TheunissenFriend
Probably the ant report generator is not triggered due to some configuration of Jenkins, e.g. to stop processing scripts on failure. However, this cannot be analyzed from your current input. Moreover, I don't think that this is the best forum to ask this question, it is not specific to Eclipse Platform it is related to Jenkins and/or ant. You better use the Jenkins or ant support channels.
Previous Topic:Documentation of latest Eclipse release
Next Topic:Eclipse IDE hangs in Download sources and associate classpath loop
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:43:17 GMT 2024