Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Create an edge label in the Edge Creation Tool
Create an edge label in the Edge Creation Tool [message #1845116] Thu, 07 October 2021 16:12 Go to next message
Anemone Kampkötter is currently offline Anemone KampkötterFriend
Hi,

I am trying to create an edge creation tool for element-based edges. Unfortunately, I cannot find any resource on how to set labels for a new edge. Is this possible or is it a missing feature?
Re: Create an edge label in the Edge Creation Tool [message #1845125 is a reply to message #1845116] Fri, 08 October 2021 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,
Edges can have up to 3 different labels (at the center, on the source or target ends), so their labels are not configured directly in the "Edge" or its "Edge Style" element, but one level below.
When you create an Edge in your odesign file it should come up with a "Center Style Label" already created.

Regards,

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Create an edge label in the Edge Creation Tool [message #1847085 is a reply to message #1845125] Thu, 14 October 2021 08:40 Go to previous message
Anemone Kampkötter is currently offline Anemone KampkötterFriend
Thank you for your quick answer!
And what about the edge creation tool, at what level can I create the Center Style Label here? Is it possible to do this via a Set that is statically set and then create a Direct Edit Label tool to change the label? Or is there another way?

Kind regards,
Anemone
Previous Topic:Cannot change Id by sirius Specification Editor
Next Topic:Getting the LayoutConstraint of a Node without opening a session?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:03:24 GMT 2024