Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » mpirun with arguments(mpirun with argumentss)
mpirun with arguments [message #1844701] Wed, 22 September 2021 09:26
Jonathon Hayes is currently offline Jonathon HayesFriend
I'm new to overshadowing and I am attempting to run my cpp program with mpirun.

First and foremost, I can run the executable with no difficulty when I dispatch it without mpi as

./my_prog arg1 arg2 arg3

For mpirun, I make a troubleshoot setup with "/usr/container/mpirun" in my C/C++ application and contentions as "np - 4 my_prog arg1 arg2 arg3" (both of these without the statements). Anyway I stop with mistake as I see argc < 2 demonstrating my contentions are not being perused totally when utilizing mpirun. What is the right organization to get the contentions, name of the executable and so on when utilizing mpirun in the troubleshoot design? Likewise, when I change my program to run without contentions, I see that the program doesn't stop at primary or some other breakpoints I set in the code. Peculiarly, I can troubleshoot (and stop at breakpoints) when dispatching my_prog immediately without mpirun utilizing another investigate arrangement. Additionally I can utilize my args with no issue when not utilizing mpirun.

ps:I can run and investigate fine utilizing ddd as: mpirun - np 4 xterm - e ddd ./my_prog

Much appreciated ahead of time.
Previous Topic:No JLinkGDBServerCL console in Eclipse
Next Topic:gdbserver not started for remote debugging
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Dec 01 10:13:22 GMT 2021