Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » [SOLVED] Build Titan with FUNCTION_TEST_RUNTIME := yes
[SOLVED] Build Titan with FUNCTION_TEST_RUNTIME := yes [message #1844683] Tue, 21 September 2021 12:30
Emilien Bourdy is currently offline Emilien BourdyFriend
Hi everyone,

I'm building the new version of the ETSI tests suite, and looking to the codec sources, there are some mention to the Record_Type which is not a complete type for g++.
I've found that Record_Type class is declared inside a
#ifdef TITAN_RUNTIME_2
in Basetype.hh.

I'm trying to compile Titan with
FUNCTION_TEST_RUNTIME := yes
in my Makefile.personal in order to have TITAN_RUNTIME_2 defined.

But when I build Titan, I have a first error concerning cversion.hh which can not be found. I copied my previous cversion.hh in the core directory (after checking that the version is the good one). After that all is build, but in linking process, I have a lot of error like:
/usr/bin/ld : libttcn3-rt2.a(Component.o):(.data.rel.ro._ZTV9COMPONENT[_ZTV9COMPONENT]+0x88) : undefind reference to "Base_Type::is_present() const"

I've also tried to make clean, copy cversion.h and make but no more success.

Is there something I'm missing? And do I need to build with
FUNCTION_TEST_RUNTIME := yes
in order to have the Record_Type? I really would like to not have to re-implement all the codecs...

EDIT
It was not a Titan building problem, but the project Makefil... I added the -DTITAN_RUNTIM_2 to CPPFLAGS, -R to the COMPILER_FLAGS and ttcn3-rt2-parallel to TTCN3_LIB as mention in many posts...

Sorry for the topic creation.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2021 13:04]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Is it posible to execute linux command or executing a bash script using TTCN3?
Next Topic:Certificate issues while accepting incoming connection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:38:46 GMT 2024