Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Stable Papyrus-CDO Update Site
Stable Papyrus-CDO Update Site [message #1844233] Mon, 06 September 2021 21:40 Go to next message
Thorsten Schlathölter is currently offline Thorsten SchlathölterFriend
Hi,
I am looking for a stable update site for Papyrus-CDO integration. I am working on a target platform which encorporates Papyrus with CDO integration.

I am using the papyrus update site:
https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/updates/releases/2021-03/

For the Papyrus-CDO integration, the only site i found is
https://ci.eclipse.org/papyrus/job/Papyrus-CDO/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/repository/

My application worked until a couple of days ago, when on the 3rd of September there was a new successful build for the CDO integration. Now it seems that there is an incompatibility between Papyrus 2021-03 and the CDO integration available on the CI server.

Is it possible to get a Release 2021-03 compatible P2 via url or as a zip download somewhere?

Thanks in advance
Thorsten

Re: Stable Papyrus-CDO Update Site [message #1844329 is a reply to message #1844233] Thu, 09 September 2021 11:54 Go to previous message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello,
yes you used the correct updates sites, but please notice that we didn't provide an official release for Papyrus-CDO., so you was using a nightly build.
Yes we updated recently Papyrus-CDO to make it compiles against Eclipse 2021-06 and Papyrus nightly. It is still a nightly build.
Please notice that the last CDO release changes the version of the protocol used between the client and the server. So you will need to update the server too.
Previous Topic:What is the meaning of each element in the *.notation file
Next Topic:Model execution of Blocks using events
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:49:52 GMT 2024