Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Epsilon » Ant "External Tool Configurations" Programatically(Define Ant External Tool Configurations (Run in Same JRE) programatically from Java Code)
Ant "External Tool Configurations" Programatically [message #1843472] Sat, 31 July 2021 15:29 Go to next message
Miguel Fernandes is currently offline Miguel FernandesFriend
Cheers,

I have been using build.xml to run Epsilon tasks (generation and validation) and it works fine. It used to give me the error of failure because the tasks were not being recognized, but I read somewhere that to fix that I had to change the JRE options in the "External Tools Configurations", which did solve the problem. But now, I am running the build.xml from Java code, and I keep getting that "failed to create task of type" error in all the the Epsilon tasks...

Does anyone know how to define these configurations programatically (from Java)? (I'm using ProjectHelper to run the build.xml from the code)

Thanks in advance,
Bests,

Miguel

[Updated on: Sat, 31 July 2021 15:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Ant "External Tool Configurations" Programatically [message #1843488 is a reply to message #1843472] Mon, 02 August 2021 09:33 Go to previous message
Dimitris Kolovos is currently offline Dimitris KolovosFriend

Hi Miguel,

Are you trying to run your build.xml from an Eclipse plugin or from a standalone Java application?

Best,
Dimitris
Previous Topic:Load second UML model with ANT
Next Topic:How to configure the project when I try to run the EUnit test by JAVA on linux command line?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:17:17 GMT 2024