Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » OM2M » Get 501 error Not Implemented when trying access CSE with "Cae-admin"(I'm student and i'm trying to use om2m, i used to get access to CSE successfully but now i get this error, plz let me know what to do.)
Get 501 error Not Implemented when trying access CSE with "Cae-admin" [message #1842773] Thu, 01 July 2021 04:01 Go to next message
Hai Viet is currently offline Hai VietFriend
I'm a student and i'm trying to use om2m, i used to get access to CSE successfully but now i just get this error after entering password 'Cae-admin' (as at the attached image), plz let me know what to do. Thank you !
  • Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 19.38KB, Downloaded 70 times)
Re: Get 501 error Not Implemented when trying access CSE with "Cae-admin" [message #1842790 is a reply to message #1842773] Thu, 01 July 2021 11:57 Go to previous message
Cyrille Bareau is currently offline Cyrille BareauFriend
Hello,
By default, only one admin user is created when OM2M is launched. It is defined in the om2m.product config file, by this attribute:
<property name="org.eclipse.om2m.adminRequestingEntity" value="admin:admin" />
You can replace the default "admin:admin" value (it corresponds to <login>:<password>), and then you'll have to re-build for your values to be taken into account.
Previous Topic:Changing IN-CSE user and password
Next Topic:Build OM2M ERROR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:16:38 GMT 2024