Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Reading Port Name
Reading Port Name [message #1841867] Tue, 01 June 2021 14:31 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Hi!

I'm currently working on logging event trace timing data from the Forte source code.
For displaying purposes I would also like to log the port name from which an event is fired/received.

I'm reading the data from the sendOutputEvent() & receiveInputEvent() functions, where I have the port ID but not the name that is displayed in the IDE.

My question is, is there a way to read said name? I've already tried it with the m_aunEINames/m_aunEONames lists, but Forte keeps crashing (I'm probably just doing it wrong, see attached file).

Many thanks in advance
Philipp
Re: Reading Port Name [message #1841873 is a reply to message #1841867] Tue, 01 June 2021 16:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alois Zoitl is currently offline Alois ZoitlFriend

In general you are on the right track. However you should check that the event ID you receive is in the right range. The number coming in can be in a higher range (e.g., external event, internal events from CFBs) this could lead to the described crashes.
Re: Reading Port Name [message #1841900 is a reply to message #1841873] Wed, 02 June 2021 13:47 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Thanks a lot. It's working now .
Previous Topic:Questions about the IX&QX module
Next Topic:enchance suggest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:23:42 GMT 2024