Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX' in Xtext(Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX' in Xtext file after creating xtext projects from existing ecore)
Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX' in Xtext [message #1840768] Fri, 23 April 2021 13:39 Go to next message
Weixing Zhang is currently offline Weixing ZhangFriend
Hi,
I created Xtext projects from existing Ecore model (had around 90 classes), and all the classes then existed in the xtext file, everything seemed to be Okay, but there was an issue with a class (for example called 'XXX'), and the error information was:
Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX'

Does anybody know this? I have spent several hours on this issue but got nother.

Best regards,
Weixing
Re: Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX' in Xtext [message #1840770 is a reply to message #1840768] Fri, 23 April 2021 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
is the XXX in the ecore? is the ecore imported? does the project with the ecore have Xtext nature (rightclick->configure)

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX' in Xtext [message #1840773 is a reply to message #1840770] Fri, 23 April 2021 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, the class XXX is in my ecore file. And I think the ecore has been imported, because all other class is Okay in the xtext file. And I am sure that the project with the ecore have the Xtext nature.

Best regards,
Weixing
Re: Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX' in Xtext [message #1840776 is a reply to message #1840773] Fri, 23 April 2021 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
then i have no idea and would need a minimal reproducible example to analyze

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: Couldn't resolve reference to EClassifier 'XXX' in Xtext [message #1840778 is a reply to message #1840776] Fri, 23 April 2021 14:21 Go to previous message
Okay, thank you so much as well.

Best regards,
Weixing
Previous Topic:Serializer overzealously inserts parentheses
Next Topic:On-the-fly declaration in cross-reference
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:38:15 GMT 2024