Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT 4.3.2 Migration issue(Unable to see the data in the output file as expected right after the upgrade)
BIRT 4.3.2 Migration issue [message #1840658] Wed, 21 April 2021 13:49
Tamilselvan K is currently offline Tamilselvan KFriend
Unable to see the data in the output Report files as expected right after the BIRT API upgrade to 4.3.2 from 2.2.2 .
I have made the java code changes as 4.3.2 doesn't require the BIRT home setup in the code etc,.
I have plenty of reports and each one of them are having the CSV, XLS and PDF formats. I could see that there are some discrepancies in the output files right after the BIRT upgrade such as footer is missing in CSV format file which is present in other PDF and XLS format.
In some of the reports, even the data rows are missing. I hope i have added the required 4.3.2 jars which were present under BIRT4.3.2/Runtime/lib. Not sure what i am missing yet to achieve the correct results.

Can anyone do me a favor on what are the things to be considered during the BIRT API migration
Previous Topic:Using Records from other Dataset as parameter
Next Topic:Invalid version number: Version number may be negative or greater than 255
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:25:59 GMT 2024