Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » SearchOutline : Display result nodes in the left pane
SearchOutline : Display result nodes in the left pane [message #1839155] Tue, 16 March 2021 07:19 Go to next message
Mark Ashworth is currently offline Mark AshworthFriend
Good day,

I have implemented the SearchOutline with a page and form that shows custome tiles in a TileGrid.

I would like the results to be displayed under the selected page name on the left hand section. In the same way that when a page shows a Table and the Key is shown in the left hand pane so that the user can select that row for a detail page.

I have also noticed that when I deployed the application to AWS, that on a mobile device (Hauwei P10 Lite) the right hand page & form are not shown but just the outline section. This is also the reason why I would like the results to be shown in the Outline section of the screen.

I have added a screenshot and some advice would be apppreciated.

Kind regards,
Mark Ashworth
Re: SearchOutline : Display result nodes in the left pane [message #1839160 is a reply to message #1839155] Tue, 16 March 2021 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Robot is currently offline Mr RobotFriend
You want to show results in Person node page, so search results would appear as child nodes of PersonNode?

Re: SearchOutline : Display result nodes in the left pane [message #1839218 is a reply to message #1839160] Wed, 17 March 2021 17:05 Go to previous message
Mark Ashworth is currently offline Mark AshworthFriend
That is correct.
Previous Topic:intellij - how to create or import project
Next Topic:Eclipse Scout 11 is out now!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 08:32:42 GMT 2024