Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Eclipse Web Tools Platform Project (WTP) » Is there a way to overwrite the Runtime Enviroment behavior in Eclipse Server Overview?
Is there a way to overwrite the Runtime Enviroment behavior in Eclipse Server Overview? [message #1838987] Wed, 10 March 2021 23:23 Go to next message
Jaime Barragan is currently offline Jaime BarraganFriend
Currently I am working with a custom eclipse server, and I want to add some logic to the Runtime Enviroment button.
But I do not find the way to do it, I have tried org.eclipse.wst.server.core.model.RuntimeDelegate.
Does anyone know how can I overwrite it?
  • Attachment: vAYXe.png
    (Size: 17.26KB, Downloaded 83 times)
Re: Is there a way to overwrite the Runtime Enviroment behavior in Eclipse Server Overview? [message #1839054 is a reply to message #1838987] Fri, 12 March 2021 03:52 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Yes, you need to have a org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.wizardFragments extension contributed for the runtime's ID. Step through https://github.com/eclipse/webtools.servertools/blob/master/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.ui/serverui/org/eclipse/wst/server/ui/internal/editor/OverviewEditorPart.java#L400 to see it in action, and the org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.ui plug-in for an example.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:IJavaScriptUnit for plugin development
Next Topic:Export problem when exporting file to file system
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 15:22:39 GMT 2024