Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Maven issue in eclipse(issue in pom.xml in eclipse)
Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837935] Thu, 11 February 2021 05:31 Go to next message
susilkumar sahoo is currently offline susilkumar sahooFriend
Hi Team

Sorry to taking ur precious time. I imported the maven project in eclipse and trying to resolve the maven dependency but in pom.xml its showing some error in parent element. Am trying to build and build is getting success but error is not going from pom.xml. Please find the below error.

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.github.genthaler:beanshell-maven-plugin:1.4:run (execution: compute-artifact-display-version, phase: generate-resources)

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:3.0:check (execution: enforce-license-headers, phase: validate)

am using running the project using open jdk 11 and maven 3.6 with eclipse version
2019-03 (4.11.0)

Please help me immediately. this has been dragged for long time
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837941 is a reply to message #1837935] Thu, 11 February 2021 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quentin Le Menez is currently offline Quentin Le MenezFriend
Hi,

Could you specify axactly what repository you are attempting to build ? it'd be helpfull if you could add what branch/subpom/etc.
The trace as an attached file could also be helpful in order to know what breaks and when.

Cheers,
/Quentin
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837960 is a reply to message #1837935] Thu, 11 February 2021 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Team

Any help on the issue will be much appreciated. I have been struggling for the issue from last 4 days.Please help some one on the issue.

Thanks
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837961 is a reply to message #1837941] Thu, 11 February 2021 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi

Am upgrading the sonarlint eclipse version from 4 to 5.6. I got the new package from sonar site and tried to import this as maven project in my eclipse.
it has several sub modules. for every module am getting the below error in pom.xml file. in pom.xml file in parent element the error is showing.
Please find the below error.

Multiple annotations found at this line:
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.github.genthaler:beanshell-maven-plugin:1.4:run
(execution: compute-artifact-display-version, phase: generate-resources)
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-packaging-plugin:2.0.0:validate-id
(execution: default-validate-id, phase: validate)
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: com.mycila:license-maven-plugin:3.0:check (execution:
enforce-license-headers, phase: validate)
- Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-compiler-plugin:2.0.0:compile
(execution: default-compile, phase: compile)
Please help me to resolve.
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837963 is a reply to message #1837941] Thu, 11 February 2021 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Quentin

Am using local m2 maven repository. and its my dev branch code. I have already explained the issue. for more info please let me know what else is required from end.
  • Attachment: pom.xml
    (Size: 12.85KB, Downloaded 176 times)
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837964 is a reply to message #1837941] Thu, 11 February 2021 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI Quentin

when am trying to update the maven project am getting below error.

An internal error occurred during: "Download sources and javadoc".
Unable to provision, see the following errors:

1) Error in custom provider, java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type org.eclipse.tycho.core.p2.P2RepositoryConnectorFactory not present
at ClassRealm[extension>org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:2.0.0, parent: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader@340ef431[org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime:1.11.0.20190220-2117(id=584)]] (via modules: org.eclipse.sisu.wire.WireModule -> org.eclipse.sisu.plexus.PlexusBindingModule)
at ClassRealm[extension>org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:2.0.0, parent: org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader@340ef431[org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime:1.11.0.20190220-2117(id=584)]] (via modules: org.eclipse.sisu.wire.WireModule -> org.eclipse.sisu.plexus.PlexusBindingModule)

Thanks'
Susil
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837968 is a reply to message #1837964] Thu, 11 February 2021 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello,
are you sure to be on the good forum ? Here it is the Papyrus forum... Your pom.xml doesn't concern Papyrus...

/Vincent
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837969 is a reply to message #1837968] Thu, 11 February 2021 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi again,
I'd think, with the provided attachments and descriptions, that you are indeed not on the right forum . That would be why I was asking you details that you deemed already mentioned.

Cheers,
/Quentin
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837983 is a reply to message #1837969] Fri, 12 February 2021 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Quentin

Then Please let me know what else info u need as am new to maven and doing all these changes. I hope i have already shared the info and i have shared the pom.xml to look into whether that one is ok or not.

Thanks
Susil
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837984 is a reply to message #1837968] Fri, 12 February 2021 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Vincent

Then please let me know what info u need . I have shared some info in previous message. Please let me know if more info is needed. And please find below error am getting.

An internal error occurred during: "Download sources and javadoc".
Unable to provision, see the following errors:

1) Error in custom provider, java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type org.eclipse.tycho.core.p2.P2RepositoryConnectorFactory not present

Thanks
Susil
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1837985 is a reply to message #1837969] Fri, 12 February 2021 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Quentin

Please find the attached debug log and help me to resolve this issue.

thanks
Susil
  • Attachment: logs_mvnissue
    (Size: 88.35KB, Downloaded 106 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2021 05:53]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1838101 is a reply to message #1837969] Tue, 16 February 2021 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Quentin

Please reply. As I have been waiting for ur reply. Please help me getting resolve the issue.

Thanks
Susil
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1838137 is a reply to message #1838101] Wed, 17 February 2021 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI Susil,

Sorry for the delay I did not subscribe to the post and were not notified. I still do not see how your problem is Papyrus related but as for the details: what is the repository you are trying to build ? can you provide me with a remote to fetch and test ?
From the provided logs and pom, the only thing I can ask is : Are you trying to run sonar on Papyrus with a custom pom or are you trying to build sonar itself ?

Regards,
/Quentin
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1838170 is a reply to message #1838137] Thu, 18 February 2021 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI Quentin

Thanks for ur response. I have imported the sonarlint eclipse version 5.6 into my eclipse as maven project. and there am facing these errors in pom file. i tried to run the pom file for parent and its showing the below error.

Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Computing target platform for MavenProject: org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.core:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT @ D:\xxx\dev\HOLMES-xxx-LV\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\pom.xml
[INFO] Performing subquery
[INFO] Resolving dependencies of MavenProject: org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.core:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT @ D:\xxx\dev\HOLMES-xxx-LV\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\pom.xml
[INFO] Resolving class path of MavenProject: org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.core:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT @ D:\xxx\dev\HOLMES-xxx-LV\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.core\pom.xml
[INFO] Computing target platform for MavenProject: org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT @ D:\xxx\dev\HOLMES-xxx-LV\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui\pom.xml
[INFO] Performing subquery
[INFO] Resolving dependencies of MavenProject: org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT @ D:\xxx\dev\HOLMES-xxx-LV\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui\pom.xml
[INFO] {osgi.os=linux, osgi.ws=gtk, org.eclipse.update.install.features=true, osgi.arch=x86_64}
[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR] Software being installed: org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui 4.1.0.qualifier
[ERROR] Missing requirement: org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui 4.1.0.qualifier requires 'osgi.bundle; org.jsr-305 0.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] See https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Dependency_Resolution_Troubleshooting for help.
[ERROR] Cannot resolve dependencies of MavenProject: org.sonarsource.sonarlint.eclipse:org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui:5.6.0-SNAPSHOT @ D:\xxx\dev\HOLMES-xxx-LV\sonarlint-eclipse-5.6.0.25634\org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui\pom.xml: See log for details -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MavenExecutionException

to remove this error i tried to install the org.jsr-305 but am getting the error.
Software being installed: org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui 4.1.0.qualifier
[ERROR] Missing requirement: org.sonarlint.eclipse.ui 4.1.0.qualifier requires 'osgi.bundle; org.jsr-305 0.0.0' but it could not be found

please help here. if anything else is needed then please let me know.
for more info sonarlinteclipse module has 8 submodules. and for every parent element in pom its showing error.

Thanks
Susil
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1838237 is a reply to message #1838170] Fri, 19 February 2021 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Susil,

I still don't have a clear picture of what you have done or are trying to accomplished (what means). I therefore can't give you any indication aside from the obvious "add the missing dependencies to your configuration" if you won't give me a step by step scenario in order to reproduce your problem.

/Quentin
Re: Maven issue in eclipse [message #1838325 is a reply to message #1838237] Mon, 22 February 2021 11:33 Go to previous message
HI Quentin

Am tryin to do the sonarlint eclipse 5.5 version setup in eclipse. I tried with eclipse version 2019-3 and i was getting some pom error which i resolved later by adopting another eclipse version 2020-12 (4.18.0). where those tycho related errors are gone. And now am able to to compile the project by using mvn compile command on cmd and all modules are success. But now the problem is like still in eclipse all module src and manifest level error are not going. even though in eclipse the mvn compile and mvn package command runs successful with no errors. can u please help me letting know which version of eclipse is stable and it should have latest m2 connector. and i wont experience all those errors in src and manifest file level. anxiously waiting for ur reply

Thanks
Susil
Previous Topic:[Model2Doc] Issue with list generation
Next Topic:Embedding profile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:28:39 GMT 2024