Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » M2Doc » M2DOC: How to access features of DRepresentationDescriptor?
M2DOC: How to access features of DRepresentationDescriptor? [message #1835222] Fri, 27 November 2020 10:58 Go to next message
ms34449 Mising name is currently offline ms34449 Mising nameFriend
Hi,

a Capella model most often includes diagrams. Not just the model elements, but those diagrams (representations) have various attributes themselves. That poses the question how to access e.g. the description of a diagram (Capella: "description" in the properties tab of a diagram), which is stored in the documentation feature (i.e. attribute) of diagram::DRepresentationDescriptor. Even if I have the name of the diagram (representation), how can I get the DRepresentationDescriptor of that name? Or how can I get from DRepresentation to DRepresentationDescriptor. In the Capella metamodel, I have not found so far the tie point between the structure hierarchy and the diagrams/representations...

br,

M.
Re: M2DOC: How to access features of DRepresentationDescriptor? [message #1835225 is a reply to message #1835222] Fri, 27 November 2020 12:06 Go to previous message
Samuel Rochet is currently offline Samuel RochetFriend
Hi, we have a new Capella forum: https://forum.mbse-capella.org/

Thanks for forwarding your posts here
Previous Topic:Problems accessing fields
Next Topic:M2DOC m:template reverses output sequence
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:49:24 GMT 2024