|Re: 4DIAC 1.13.0 IDE [message #1834792 is a reply to message #1834791]
||Wed, 18 November 2020 05:05
| NOJA Power
Registered: May 2020
Ok, I managed to get past the last issue. This issue is to do with 'monitor' behaviour. These are the steps I took:
- Continue from last test (previous post)
- Unmap all
- ctrl-a in App tab to select all FB's and map to EMB_RES
- Open EMB_RES, mapping worked
- Enable disable monitoring on EMB_RES tab a few times, add and remove watch from various FB's
- Switch to application tab, no watches are available (which are enabled on EMB_RES tab)
- Enable watches on FB in App tab that already has a watch enabled on EMB_RES tab
- Switch to EMB_RES tab, the watch on the EMB_RES tab is frozen
- Clear all watches on all tabs
- Disable and enable monitor
- Switch to App tab, enable monitor and watch on FB's
- Switch to EMB_RES tab to see remnants from App tab
This is the App tab showing the watched. The linework is dashed but should be solid.
This is the EMB_RES tab showing remnants from App tab.
Latest .log file attached, looks like it might have a few more exception faults?
If I come across any other examples, I'll post them here.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02454 seconds