Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » Year Panel in CalendarField(How to open the year panel)
Year Panel in CalendarField [message #1834363] Sun, 08 November 2020 23:14 Go to next message
Daniel Sanchez is currently offline Daniel SanchezFriend
Hi!

I'm trying to show a Calendar with the year panel selector opened by default, but after several hours trying to figure out how it can be done, I've been unable to do it.

Do you have any hint?

Thank you very much in advance!
Re: Year Panel in CalendarField [message #1834602 is a reply to message #1834363] Fri, 13 November 2020 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andre Wegmueller is currently offline Andre WegmuellerFriend
Hi Daniel

I guess you're referring to the CalendarField or Calendar widget, right? Unfortunately that property is not (yet) configurable through an API.
However, you could make a small change to the Calendar.js and set the variable _showYearPanel to true.
To do that put a @ModelVariant("Daniel") on your CalendarField (inner) class and implement a DanielCalendarField.js which extends CalendarField.js in your ui.html module. Call the super constructor and set the variable to true: this._showYearPanel = true; Don't forget to add the DanielCalendarFields.js to the module of your Scout application.

Hope that helps. Cheers,
André

Eclipse Scout Homepage | Documentation | GitHub
Re: Year Panel in CalendarField [message #1835023 is a reply to message #1834602] Mon, 23 November 2020 14:35 Go to previous message
Daniel Sanchez is currently offline Daniel SanchezFriend
Yes! Thank you very much!

That helped a lot :)

Previous Topic:Our friend Andreas Hoegger passed away
Next Topic:Dauerhafte Ausführung einer Methode nach Init
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 21:27:04 GMT 2024