Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » VIATRA » Can't Find Specific VIATRA Paper Again
Can't Find Specific VIATRA Paper Again [message #1832813] Fri, 25 September 2020 13:09 Go to next message
Hans van der Laan is currently offline Hans van der LaanFriend
Hey,

When I first started with VIATRA, I came across a paper in which VIATRA was presented with the use case of some kind of "consequence modelling". A "consequence model" was presented which captured of problems, the consequences of those problems and the mitigations for those problems. Recently, I've been discussing future work with some people and I would like refer to this paper. I think incorporating such a model our work could be quite interesting. However, I do not remember the name of the paper nor the exact names of the "consequence model" entities. I've tried to find the paper again but to no avail.

Does anybody perhaps have an idea/hunch which paper I'm talking about?

- Hans
Re: Can't Find Specific VIATRA Paper Again [message #1832943 is a reply to message #1832813] Tue, 29 September 2020 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zoltan Ujhelyi is currently offline Zoltan UjhelyiFriend
Hi Hans,

I had to ask around as I did not identify the paper from your description, but we believe you most likely meant the paper:

Bergmann G., Massacci F., Paci F., Tun T.T., Varró D., Yu Y. (2012) A Tool for Managing Evolving Security Requirements. In: Nurcan S. (eds) IS Olympics: Information Systems in a Diverse World. CAiSE 2011. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, vol 107. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-642-29749-6_8

If this is the case, one thing I have to mention that the argumentation parts mentioned in the paper do not rely on VIATRA but were implemented in a separate way.

Hope this was helpful,
Zoltán
Re: Can't Find Specific VIATRA Paper Again [message #1832980 is a reply to message #1832943] Wed, 30 September 2020 09:48 Go to previous message
Hans van der Laan is currently offline Hans van der LaanFriend
Hey Zoltan,

Yes, that is the paper! Thanks a lot, it was driving me nuts that I couldn't find it again.

Kind regards,

Hans
Previous Topic:Disadvantages of IMatchUpdateListener
Next Topic:Initial Rete Network Construction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:29:28 GMT 2024