Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Guard and Priorities visible in the Diagram Editor(As a user I would like to have Guard & Priority values visible and editable in the diagram editor, not only in Properties.)
Guard and Priorities visible in the Diagram Editor [message #1831829] Mon, 31 August 2020 11:06 Go to next message
Shefali Shukla is currently offline Shefali ShuklaFriend
Please suggest a way to display Priority & Guard Condition in the diagram editor on the edge. At the moment I only have properties view where I can edit details for an edge selected in the diagram viewer.
  • Attachment: forum.png
    (Size: 96.42KB, Downloaded 75 times)
Re: Guard and Priorities visible in the Diagram Editor [message #1831941 is a reply to message #1831829] Thu, 03 September 2020 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
Hi,
In papyrus by defaut, it is possible to see guard and weight ( see screenshot). It seems that you use a RCP provided by MBT that customs the diagram.
  • Attachment: Capture.PNG
    (Size: 18.46KB, Downloaded 65 times)
Re: Guard and Priorities visible in the Diagram Editor [message #1831947 is a reply to message #1831941] Thu, 03 September 2020 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shefali Shukla is currently offline Shefali ShuklaFriend
Hi,
I use a RCP provided by MBT that customs the diagram. Please see screenshots in attachments. Please tell how to proceed :

I have extension point org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.theme added. But I am trying to find out how to add new css stylesheet as theme or register it to profile for making gaurd conditions visible.
  • Attachment: csstheme.png
    (Size: 17.89KB, Downloaded 50 times)
  • Attachment: forum.png
    (Size: 103.93KB, Downloaded 51 times)
Re: Guard and Priorities visible in the Diagram Editor [message #1832161 is a reply to message #1831947] Thu, 10 September 2020 13:03 Go to previous message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
To solve your problem you can create a css file and reference it from your model see https://help.eclipse.org/2020-06/index.jsp >>papyrus guide>>toolsmith guide>>CSS stylesheets
Previous Topic:Problem with staging after conflict resolution (Papyrus Compare)
Next Topic:Constraints on diagrams creation.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:08:38 GMT 2024