Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Papyrus Moka don't show input and output(In debug mode the inputs and outputs do not appear)
Papyrus Moka don't show input and output [message #1831293] Sun, 16 August 2020 22:58 Go to next message
Guilherme Lopes is currently offline Guilherme LopesFriend
Hi!
It's my first post on the forum. I'm new to Papyrus Moka and need a little help.

I used the example generated by the eclipse called TutoFMU to see how it works. I saw the videos but when I run it, it doesn't show the inputs and outputs of the execution, so I can't change them.

I dont know what i'm doing wrong

index.php/fa/38780/0/
  • Attachment: TutoFMU.png
    (Size: 177.37KB, Downloaded 265 times)
Re: Papyrus Moka don't show input and output [message #1833711 is a reply to message #1831293] Thu, 22 October 2020 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Antonio Cicchetti is currently offline Antonio CicchettiFriend
Dear Guilherme,
did you solve the issue you had in your post? I am trying since one week and did not manage to solve it. I can successfully run more advanced simulations, I have tried to reproduce the examples through the youtube channel, and I have also imported the existing example. Each of them fail to show the defined variables in the FMU controller. Could it be due to some updates of the profile?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Antonio
Re: Papyrus Moka don't show input and output [message #1833762 is a reply to message #1833711] Fri, 23 October 2020 12:29 Go to previous message
Sebastien Revol is currently offline Sebastien RevolFriend
Hi Guilherme and Antonio,
even if we still consider those FMU Modelling /Simulation activities as interesting topics, we have no been able to find fundings and resources to maintain them.
Restoring those functionalities in a recent Papyrus/Eclipse version requires an effort we hope to be able to fund in the coming years.

We are sorry for the disapointment.
Best regards,

Sebastien, for the Papyrus/Moka team.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 October 2020 13:23]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Activity diagram nodes are not showing properly
Next Topic:Adding a Classifier Behavior in SysML
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:41:05 GMT 2024