Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Cannot Find USB Blaster(Quartus Prime - Eclipse)
Cannot Find USB Blaster [message #1830878] Wed, 05 August 2020 17:51 Go to next message
Joseph Letang is currently offline Joseph LetangFriend
I've built a .sof file and uploaded it to my FPGA through Quartus Prime. Works fine. I fire up the "Nios II software build tools for Eclipse", load in the .sopcinfo file, write a void main file, successfully build .elf, run as Nios II hardware, and it fails to upload...

The Run Configurations>Target Connection page doesn't see the USB Blaster even after refreshing.

If I load up another project then Eclipse can find the USB Blaster.

This new project is a test file for using SDRAM on the FPGA. Could the Nios Processor using SDRAM for reset vectors and exception vectors cause Eclipse to not see the USB Blaster?
Re: Cannot Find USB Blaster [message #1830880 is a reply to message #1830878] Wed, 05 August 2020 18:40 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

Those tools are plug-ins to Eclipse, but not provided from Eclipse.org, so you'll want to check the resources provided by Intel, and any knowledge bases or forums they recommend like https://community.intel.com/.

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform

[Updated on: Wed, 05 August 2020 18:41]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Hover not working when I am using reference instead of name in model
Next Topic:How do I install a bare bones Eclipse the first time?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:10:26 GMT 2024