Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella workbench » PVMT property value and mass editing view(Property values display in mass editing view)
PVMT property value and mass editing view [message #1830781] Mon, 03 August 2020 20:15 Go to next message
Stephania Tatianchenko is currently offline Stephania TatianchenkoFriend
Is there any way to display property values created with PVMT for an object in the mass editing view ?

Right now I see property value group but not the values specified for the object.

Re: PVMT property value and mass editing view [message #1831625 is a reply to message #1830781] Tue, 25 August 2020 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre B is currently offline Pierre BFriend
Hi,

I am facing the same issue. However, I'm 100% sure that it was doable at a time, as I already used this feature for csv exports and got personal notes and screenshots about this activity.
I think that at this time I was using Capella 1.2, now I'm working on 1.3 and it does not work. Same for the 1.4 version.

Does this feature have been removed or do we miss something ? I don't believe that it has been removed as it was one of the most useful usage of Mass Editing/Visualization in my opinion.

Regards,

Pierre
Re: PVMT property value and mass editing view [message #1831631 is a reply to message #1831625] Tue, 25 August 2020 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
I believe the PVMT team has that in mind, but maybe you can raise a feature request here : https://gitlab.thalesdigital.io/capella-addons/PVMT/issues

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Re: PVMT property value and mass editing view [message #1831656 is a reply to message #1830781] Wed, 26 August 2020 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre B is currently offline Pierre BFriend
Actually it doesn't seem to work either by creating the property values without PVMT. So is it just a PVMT problem or a more general problem ? Maybe adding PV to Mass Editing/Visualization is only a PVMT feature but I'm not sure about that.
Re: PVMT property value and mass editing view [message #1831682 is a reply to message #1831656] Wed, 26 August 2020 13:41 Go to previous message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
Yes it would probably be a PVMT extension. Looking at this, I am in doubt it ever worked, unless you had access to some custoim development version I guess. https://gitlab.thalesdigital.io/capella-addons/PVMT/-/issues/83
Stephane

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Previous Topic:View properties icon path
Next Topic:Anomalies when using GIT-CAPELLA coupling (merge tool)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:41:05 GMT 2024