Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Using a single representation file for multiple diagrams representation
Using a single representation file for multiple diagrams representation [message #1830613] Wed, 29 July 2020 19:07 Go to next message
souhaila serbout is currently offline souhaila serboutFriend
I get an issue when I try to use the same .air representation file for creating diagram representations for different models. For some reason, the editor displays all the node mappings objects of the other models imported in the Modelling Project. This problem does not occur in the case of using a Tree representation.
I am not sure if it is a bug, or because of something wrong I am doing in the creation of the diagram-based graphical editor ?
Re: Using a single representation file for multiple diagrams representation [message #1830652 is a reply to message #1830613] Thu, 30 July 2020 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

I think that in the node mapping of your diagram description, you forgot to fill in the "semantic candidates expression" fields. This expression tells Sirius how to find semantic candidates from the parent mapping or diagram description. If you do not fill in this field, then Sirius only has the information of the domain class and will display any element of this type from all resources of the session. Note that even if you have the expected result, you should fill in the "semantic candidates expression" as it is has better performance than letting Sirius look for element of the selected type.

Best regards,
Steve

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Using a single representation file for multiple diagrams representation [message #1831256 is a reply to message #1830652] Sat, 15 August 2020 15:19 Go to previous message
souhaila serbout is currently offline souhaila serboutFriend
Hi !
Right ! Thank you , I didn't pay attention o that field .

Regards,
Souhaila
Previous Topic:How cant I get DSemanticDiagram object by DNodeSpec object?
Next Topic:How to access sirius based model from xtext?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 07:52:04 GMT 2024