Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella Studio » How to display a node to extend a capella element?(Questions about queries, provided-by, and basic viewpoint making.)
How to display a node to extend a capella element? [message #1829606] Tue, 07 July 2020 14:48
Antonin Messioux is currently offline Antonin MessiouxFriend
Hello,

I am trying to create my own Viewpoint in Capella Studio.

It should behave at first like BasicPerfo, that is to say that some nodes should extend Capella elements, as shown below :
index.php/fa/38521/0/

I thus tried to start from the BasicPerfo source code to create what I want (I did not find a way to open the BasicPerfo viewpoint as an DSL project in Capella Studio, so I rewrote all the code by myself using the generation feature. I have implemented the OpenAction method the same way as it is done in BasicPerfo, and BasicPrice).

However, the node that I am trying to display and link to a Capella element does not appear on the diagram when I try to use the OpenAction. It appears in the .melodymodeller, nonetheless.

Do you have an idea about why it could behave like that ?

Here is how the node is described in the diagram vpdsl. I do not clearly understand what "provided-by" means, and neither how to implement and use a query. So this could be the issue...
index.php/fa/38522/0/

Thank you all for your help !
Have a great day,
Antonin
Previous Topic:Documentation to create viewpoints
Next Topic:Restrict the number of instances of an extension element
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:36:26 GMT 2024