Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » How to create Field Like BSI
How to create Field Like BSI [message #1827670] Wed, 20 May 2020 11:16 Go to next message
Oueslati Anis is currently offline Oueslati AnisFriend
Hello,
I saw the image in eclipse scout web site and I would like to get more information on that widgets or way to achieve this,
the image is attaches and for me it seems that it is a table node page and when clicking on each line a popo up comes up from the bottom of the image to display details.

is there w spécial widgets for this ?
Kind Regards

• Attachment: bsi.png
    (Size: 106.47KB, Downloaded 115 times)
Re: How to create Field Like BSI [message #1827673 is a reply to message #1827670] Wed, 20 May 2020 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Andre Wegmueller is currently offline Andre WegmuellerFriend
The screenshot shows a feature of BSI CRM. What you see there is the "ChartTableControl". That control and the charts used there are closed source, but the TableControl itself is part of open source Scout.

An AbstractTable can have multiple AbstractTableControls. When you work with search forms in a typical Scout application you probably saw the SearchFormTableControl a lot. Use the method AbstractTable#addTableControl to add a table control to a table. You can implement your own TableControl and use an open source chart library like Chart.js to visualize table data (example for Chart.js integration in Scout is here).

Eclipse Scout Homepage | Documentation | GitHub

[Updated on: Wed, 20 May 2020 12:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to create Field Like BSI [message #1827787 is a reply to message #1827673] Sat, 23 May 2020 18:34 Go to previous message
Oueslati Anis is currently offline Oueslati AnisFriend
How can I make the form open and fit to hole table screen and not only to half ?
Previous Topic:BrowserField - Parse HTML after post
Next Topic:Get Font Image on the fly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:42:37 GMT 2024