Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella workbench » Unable to select created activites
Unable to select created activites [message #1826865] Sun, 03 May 2020 10:54 Go to next message
Aditya B is currently offline Aditya BFriend

I'm a beginner to Capella and MBSE. This what I've done :

1) In Operational Entity Breakdown Diagram, I added 1 actor, 1 entity.

2) In Operational Capabality Diagram, I added 1 capability. I imported the previously created entity and actor, and then I used the Involvement option from palette to involve both the actor and entity.

3) Created new Operation Entity Scenario, added the actor and entity's timelines.

4) Created Operational Architecture Diagram to add the activities. Imported the actor and entitiy. Inside each of them, I created operational activities. 1 inside actor, 1 inside the entity.

5) Then went back to Operation Entity Scenario, in the respective timlelines I imported the created activities. I created Interactions from the palette as well.

--> Next step is where I run into problems

6) For interaction, I created new Operational Activity Interaction Diagram. From the palette when I want to import the activities, I can't import all activities I created. Only some of them.

I cannot see all the activities. I can only see the entity's activities BUT NOT actor's activities.

How can I debug this?
Re: Unable to select created activites [message #1826871 is a reply to message #1826865] Sun, 03 May 2020 16:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephane LACRAMPE is currently offline Stephane LACRAMPEFriend
Hi Aditya,

This is a bug in Capella 1.4.0, see here: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=562503
Two options for you:
- either you switch to Capella 1.3.1
- either you drag and drop activities in your diagram from the project explorer tree view

All the best,

Stephane LACRAMPE
Obeo Canada
Re: Unable to select created activites [message #1826894 is a reply to message #1826871] Mon, 04 May 2020 06:53 Go to previous message
Aditya B is currently offline Aditya BFriend
Hi Stephane,

Thank you very much.
Previous Topic:Capella 1.4 hangs all the time
Next Topic:Acceleo in capella
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:35:38 GMT 2024