Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Difficulty to install MARTE
Difficulty to install MARTE [message #1826795] Thu, 30 April 2020 16:58 Go to next message
Paul Vivot is currently offline Paul VivotFriend
Hello,

I work with a Mac and I have some problems to install MARTE on Papyrus.
I go to help->install new software, then I put this URL:

https://download.eclipse.org/modeling/mdt/papyrus/components/marte/neon/

And I install the software MARTE without any problem.
But when I make a new project with Papyrus, it only proposes UML and Profile and not MARTE whereas it is in my available software site. I don't know how to do to have access to MARTE.

I have the latest version of Eclipse and I try to reinstall everything but it didn't change nothing. I've installed Papyrus directly from Eclipse in the part "modelling" of the "install new software" part.

Paul
Re: Difficulty to install MARTE [message #1827122 is a reply to message #1826795] Thu, 07 May 2020 16:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
Hi,

MARTE has not been updated with respect to changes in the Papyrus architecture framework (between neon and oxygen). This means that no MARTE architecture viewpoint is available.

You can still use the MARTE profile which is available as a "registered profile". It can be applied via the "plugin" icon on the upper/right hand site in the profile tab. Once the profile (and sub-profiles) are applied, the MARTE stereotypes can be applied to the elements of the model that are compatible. But there is no specific palette for the creation. E.g. if you want to create a PpUnit (in the HLAM subprofile), you need to create a class first and then apply the profile.

Best

Ansgar
Re: Difficulty to install MARTE [message #1827123 is a reply to message #1827122] Thu, 07 May 2020 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ansgar Radermacher is currently offline Ansgar RadermacherFriend
"... and then apply the profile."
I wanted to say "... and then apply the PpUnit stereotype."
Re: Difficulty to install MARTE [message #1827145 is a reply to message #1826795] Fri, 08 May 2020 08:08 Go to previous message
Paul Vivot is currently offline Paul VivotFriend
Hi,

Thank you very much for your answer.

Best,
Paul
Previous Topic:Cannot get InterfaceBlocks and ProxyPorts to pass validation--SysML 1.6
Next Topic:How to change visibility of association member ends ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:19:42 GMT 2024