Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Polarsys » Capella workbench » Realization of Constraints - Non-functional Requriements(Realization of Constraints - Non-functional Requriements)
Realization of Constraints - Non-functional Requriements [message #1823740] Wed, 01 April 2020 07:04 Go to next message
Joseph Leo Arockia Irudayaraj is currently offline Joseph Leo Arockia IrudayarajFriend
Hi Team,

I am modeling a system in SMW and linking the models with Requirements in Teamcenter.
I am trying to add non-functional requirements(constraints) in Logical Architecture level as well as in Physical Architecture.
I am trying to realize the constraint from Logical to Physical. But I am not finding an option for it. Is it possible to do that?

Thanks,
Jo
Re: Realization of Constraints - Non-functional Requriements [message #1823743 is a reply to message #1823740] Wed, 01 April 2020 07:56 Go to previous message
Navas Juan is currently offline Navas JuanFriend
Hello
In Capella, Constraints are cross-perspectives elements: they are applicable to elements in any perspective. The attribut to link it to a model element is "Constrained Elements".
Alternatively you can use Requirements elements typed as "constraints" and define a "realize" link between them and any model element.
Hope it helps
Previous Topic:Running Capella on Ubuntu 18.04
Next Topic:Modelling Accelerator: Interfaces From allocated Functions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:08:38 GMT 2024