Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » Parsing an element containing an XSD(Parsing an element containing an XSD)
Parsing an element containing an XSD [message #1822935] Tue, 17 March 2020 05:19 Go to next message
Praveen SK is currently offline Praveen SKFriend
Hello,

In our tool, I'm passing an XML content as a string from backend to client. I need to parse this XML content in the client-side and bind the content of the XML to the UI control.

The XML content has two elements.
• The first one will have predetermined elements and attributes inside it.
• But the second element will accept another XML schema inside it.

Right now I have created a model using XSD to parse the content, but I'm using type "any" to parse the second element.

I need your support to get the content from the second element, because we need to access the value of an application-specific attribute(with different namespace) that is part of the XML schema.

I have attached the XML content and the XSD file which I have right now to parse it.
Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,
Praveen SK
Re: Parsing an element containing an XSD [message #1822993 is a reply to message #1822935] Tue, 17 March 2020 17:47 Go to previous message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
We'll see if anyone else answers, but generally you should expect that no one else will do your work for you. It's best that you ask a specific question that firstly demonstrates that you've done quite a bit of work yourself and are stuck on something in particular rather than something completely open-ended and general. For open-ended questions, you should hire a consultant.

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Previous Topic:How to generate "@since" tags in JDoc?
Next Topic:[CDO] Repository initialization for mysql databse backend
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:50:48 GMT 2024