Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Oomph » API baseline from target task not executed
API baseline from target task not executed [message #1821547] Fri, 14 February 2020 15:07 Go to next message
Lutz Wrage is currently offline Lutz WrageFriend
My setup has a task to create an API baseline from a target. Triggers is set to STARTUP MANUAL. However when I use the eclipse installer to install an Eclipse product and my project the API baseline task is not executed during the first start. It does not even show up in the list of triggered tasks when I show all. When Eclipse is running I can execute the task by manually running setup tasks.
Any idea why this could be?
Re: API baseline from target task not executed [message #1821560 is a reply to message #1821547] Fri, 14 February 2020 17:15 Go to previous message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
It's hard for me to comment because personally I use the more flexible API Baseline task (not the one "from target") in combination with a modular baseline targlet task. From your other post I know that you know how to debug Oomph, so I suggest that you set a breakpoint in SetupTaskPerformer.initTriggeredSetupTasks() to ultimately find out why your task does not show up in the list of triggered tasks.

Previous Topic:Error while installing Eclipse
Next Topic:Version Management: Show differences
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:32:01 GMT 2024